Friday, October 28, 2005

IE SUX!

IE really sux.. particularly for logging into blogspot.com. No idea why I couldnt login when I'm in the office, that Sign-in button is totally missing~!

I have no idea why, maybe it's becos it's an office computer? Whichever it is, I just couldn't login.

Whenever I got home, I have practically no mood to use my laptop. Been staring at the pc for the whole day, see some more.. can die leh..

Finally I decided to log-in tonight using my Firefox.

Anyway, nothing much happens for this entire week. I was on course yesterday (wednesday) from 9am to 5pm. By right, I'm supposed to attend another course today, from 4pm to 6pm. BUT due to unforeseen circumstances, my team leader (aka POLAR BEAR) had to ask me to attend it next month with another 4 more colleagues and I was to do my duty over at Ulu Pandan service centre.

It's a peaceful place there. Usually..most of us who were there, will be eating snake. Ha ha ha..
But of cos, it's also a good time where we can clear up our paperwork.

Without noisy colleagues around to chat, life's such a bore over there~!

No comments: