Saturday, August 23, 2008

I'm a lousy blogger

Ya man...

I'm a lousy blogger.. cos' I dun update regularly..
Anyway, bo lang complained..

So.. what have I been up to?
Simple..

WORK....

It's another 3 weeks to my 27th birthday...
I'm telling you... it's not a good feeling..
FEELING OLD LEH...

Furthermore.. I'm been having this stupid urge of shopping for like.. since August?
Really!!!

I'm like... wanting to buy makeup... skincare products... clothes... swimwear.. making new pair of glasses.. buying new sunnies... new shoes for work and for leisure.. a sling bag for leisure..

Look at the LIST!!!

I kept resisting the temptation..
but..............................................................

I only managed to prevent myself from buying new shoes cos' nothing pretty much caught my eyes, the ones I like either dun have my size, colour i like or simply... f**king expensive.

Clothes wise...
Those i like.. as usual... my boobs are a pain.. front is always too tight esp those buttoned blouses, else.. it's the cutting that is damned fugly.. supposed to wear clothes that look nice on u.. not those tat makes u look ugly.

Bag..
Cdnt find one that's the right size..

Swimwear?
Just wanna get a nice tankini... but... those online.. are ex.. fancy one that's from Victoria Secrets, but.. not sure if it can fit me. Oakley also has one... but... skeptical leh

So in the end..

I bought........
makeup... skin care products... new glasses... new sunnies...

Wallet BIG HOLE liao...

No comments: