Tuesday, August 26, 2008

KTV Depression

Suffering from KTV depression...

Been grabbing anything that feels like a mic.. and started singing unknowingly...
Singing from bathroom..
Singing while surfing net...
Singing in my sleep!!!
Of cos not lar..
WAHAHAHAHHA

Practising the following songs from Gary Cao Ge..
Known to be super hard to sing!

1) 世界唯一的你



2) 無辜



It's hard to remember where to go high.. change to fake voice etc..

I even once thought of going for singing classes when there's a recruitment going on for one of the known singing schools. Of cos.. not for participating in those singing contests lar... I where got the figure and looks.. I just enjoy singing for leisure.

Anyone wanna join me? I told my hubby once... he just gave me the looks.. and said... "ORH"
(-.-#)

Super demotivating...

Oh oh.. this song has been ringing through my head for quite some time.. and I finally got to know the song name.
Found the original singer's clip on Youtube too!

Open Arms by Journey... Seemed like a good song to sing at KTV! It's one of the background music of "格斗天王".

All of a sudden... I was thinking about the songs that I wanna play during my wedding (if there's any)
1) Truly Madly Deeply ( Savage Garden)
2) Valentine
3) Open Arms (Journey)
4) 世界唯一的你 (曹格)
5) 梁山伯与朱丽叶 (曹格&卓文萱)
6) I Still Believe (徐若瑄&曹格)
7) First Love (Utada Hikaru)
8) 唯一 (王力宏)
9) 月亮代表我的心
10)你最珍贵 (张学友& 高慧君)
11) I knew I loved you (Savage Garden)

I knew I loved you...... yup.. that best described me and my hubby. We met through ICQ (aiyoh.. so retro.. wahahaha) less than a year after I broke with my ex.. we then chatted on fone.. and then... "WHAM!"

That mysterious feeling filled me... I knew I loved you before I met you, I have been waiting all my life....
The lyrics really can describe my feelings.. somehow I felt as though I might have met him way way before we actually met (ya... indirectly met each other during my cousin's army funeral -.- )

We met on Sept 10 in ICQ.. less than 3 days, we became boy-girl friends (arent we silly? ha ha ha).. then now... 7 years later.. we are married.. and waiting for our love nest..

More sweet memories to come..

No comments: