Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Stressed~!

Earlier on, bf called me.. told me he just knocked off from work.

Can hear from his voice that he's stressed and frustrated.

He's overwhelmed with so many ad-hoc projects and there's a lack of manpower (not forgetting quality manpower).

Perhaps you are putting too much pressure on yourself to make every project a success cos' you are a perfectionist?

It makes me sad when you told me you couldn't sleep at night and woke up in the middle of the night.

When there's a chance for you to take a couple of days' leave, let's go and have a good break. I also need a good one.. We'll just stay at home, play our xbox, drive around for good food, shop till we drop or we can go to all the places of interest and have fun, taking pictures.. Let's go Sentosa and take the sky-train, play the luge.. Ok?

No comments: