Saturday, March 17, 2007

Awaiting the news..

In a few days time..

We will be receiving news on our Performance Bonus.. and our SWDA grades (similarly equivalent to PA's PAL system).

I'm waiting anxiously for the letter..

There's a high chance that our Director of the department might wanna give us our letter by hand and to see each and every one of us.

I dunno whether it's good or bad.. though I was thinking, if my PB was pathetic, can I look into his eyes and say..

"EH.. HOW COME SO LITTLE ONLY? CAN GIVE MORE OR NOT?"

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA~

Of cos, who dare to do it anyway?

IF.. and IF.. my bonus is REALLY GOOD.. I shall...
TRY to give 0.5 months to my parents.. and.. a small minimal amount to buy a XBOX 360..

Ya.. I know I've been talking about getting it for dunno-how-many-donkey-months.. but if.. there's a CHANCE.. we will buy it you know.. :P

Be patient...

No comments: