Wednesday, November 15, 2006

named this entry as no title.. cos I can't think of any titles at all.

I just realised someting.. that I have been wondering how come there's no comments left in my blog (feeling that it's too boring so even friends also dun wanna comment. LOL), in actual fact.. me the kuku-blur-sotong din even go and moderate and publish them!!

Silly me hor?

Anyway.. I went to shop with my buddy on Monday. She's on leave and I was with Monday blues, so both of us decided to shop. She wanted to buy foundation, eyeliner and mascara so I brought her to Robinson @ Raffles City. She bought foundation from MAC under my recommendation (cos i found that it's really good and worth the spurge) and cheap yet good eyeliner from revlon (recommendation from Maria who recommended me) and mascara (the unstoppable from Maybelline, i tried and it's good lar somemore.. cheap)

Dun think that how come friend spent money, I can tahan not spending.. actually.. I did!

1 concealer stick from MAC and blush from Bobbi Brown. Total damage: $65 .
I bought blush from this brand Bourjoris not long ago.. but hor.. somehow.. no matter how much i put and paint my face.. it looks... like nothing on moi face!!
So.. might as well spend a little bit and buy a good brand. The makeup consultant (who was a guy) initially thought we are just look-look see-see, ask for price for fun. So he din pay much attention to us, until I ask him if he can recommend me the colour for my skin colour and maybe can try on moi face (god damned bloody oily.. LOL). Immediately put some on me.. and.. my face instantly look like a monkey ass. WAHAHAHAHA.. Anyway, bought 1 from him, and he told me that if I spend $150 in a single receipt, I will be entitled to joining the Bpbbi Brown membership which entitles us to free makeup classes etc. I was like, 'Really?'. My face literally lit up (like a pink lantern). Cos MAC doesnt have membership, so if bobbi brown have.. lagi best man.. :P

Bf came to meet us after his OT at UOB, so we ate at Cafe Cartel. Buddy's a malay (Cafe Cartel is non-halal) so she only bought Oreo Blended (anyway, she already eaten before she met up with me). She disturb bf and asks him to write down EXTRA Oreo inside the order form.

Guess what! They really put in EXTRA oreos!! U see the blended.. machiam putting 3-4 packets of oreos cookies inside..

Being the nice me.. I gave them a treat and I get a free ride from her brother to West Coast park to pick up bf's car before we headed for home. Even though, it's just barely 5 hours after work where I can relax and shop.. I enjoy every single minute of it..

I've always enjoyed my buddy's company (if not why are we buddies? Hah) and frankly I seldom have very good friends who know me well, even shopping buddies also hard to find. Maybe I too picky bah.. Ha ha ha..
Last time.. both of us, unstable income.. so cannot spurge on clothes or makeup (and my skin condition was horrible back then). Now stable income liao.. can spend a tiny weeny bit more.. so.. spend a LOT more on make up (seeing that condition has gone for the better) and.. somewat almost the same for clothings (apparently.. clothes size varies accordingly to how much I earn) SIGH!

Did i mention how i hate when this colleague of mine, VW, during lunch, mentioned about 2 of my colleagues suddenly gone all pretty and then turned to me and asked.. " HOW MUCH HAVE YOU LOST ON YOUR DIET?!"

F&#k ^$&^H*&&%^%HUF*(AWEYQ(*&$#*(Y P*#YPN.. *pardon the weird language*

I controlled my displeasure.. and my facial expressions as much as I can.. and simply replied, " I dunno" . In my heart I was like "what?! being fat a crime ar? you also fat wat, dumbo fat ass idiot! i never say i wanna compete with my other gal colleagues on who's the prettiest! this is not a modelling agency!"

FROM NOW ON, NEVER ASK ME TO SIT WITH HIM AGAIN!!!!!! A SUCKER WHO RUIN MY 1 HOUR OF RELAXATION.

No comments: