Monday, June 23, 2008

我是单皮,小眼女生。。

No money go cosmetic surgery for double eyelid surgery...
What do you do?
Put double eyelid tape...
Use double eyelid glue...

Stick false eyelashes...

Wear big-eye contact lenses...

You said it.. i tried it...

Well... the effect... you see the pic beside? That's the work of a professional makeup artist.. and that's only done during my ROM..

For everyday office makeup... I will be crazy to spend another 30 to 45 extra minutes to do all those lor..

Already I'm spending like around 45 mins to cover/ conceal my pimples, acne scars, dark eye circles, swirl around with my mineral makeup from TLC (http://www.kohfusion.com/TLC ), blusher, and lip gloss... another 15 minutes... to do my eyes...

I cant even get anywhere near that effect.. probably just 25%..

How do I usually do it?

First... brush on a neutral eyeshadow colour all over your eyelids.. I've been using Bone from Bobbi Brown. I never put foundation on my eye lids..

Then... choose 2 colours.. I will usually depend on the colour of my clothes.. If i'm gonna wear green, I will put on moss green with another cyan-lookalike colour.

Cyan-lookalike will be for the inner part of the eyes (that's near to your nose) then blend in the moss green (cos' its a darker shade). They say, a little shimmer at the inner corners will open up your eyes mah..

Finish that... and I will be dipping my eyeliner brush into Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner. So far.. this is the only one that stays... throughout the whole day... even when I go gym and have a bath (splashing my face with cold water, just to freshen up).. no smudges.. I've got 3 colours so far.. and been using it for the past 3 years.. I only used up Sepia Ink so far..

So.. eyeliner... well.. drawn as close to my lashes as possible.. then thicken up.. until..... when I open my eyes, I can see a tiny weeny bit of the eyeliner.. soften that line a little.. so that my eyes dun look harsh.

Curl the lashes... put on 3 coats of mascara.. also from Bobbi Brown - No Smudge in black. Lives up to its name too.. leaving each coat to dry before you put on the next one... dun forget the lower lashes..

Curl the lashes (upper) slightly again...

I'm done.

The look? well... I look as if.. I'm around 50% awake.. WAHAHAHAHAHA..
FYI.. anything i do with my eyes hardly show up in pictures anyway..


No comments: