Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Updates...

My apologies for the lack of updates (to whoever that's reading my blog... if I have any >:P )

Been busy.. and lazy (no doubt).

Busy in the sense that upon reaching home after work, I prefer to watch TV, gossip with my mum, or chase my 2 cats around.. though there are a few times i was reading other people's blogs and couldn't lift my fingers to type out my own (that's where the laziness seeps in.. )

Even going to Amore.. has been... less frequent.. imagine from like 3x classes + 1x gym reducing to like.. probably 1x gym per week?

Likely cause, work.. and of course some other personal matters (which happened to my dear but indirectly affected me). Only just yesterday that I went back to my usual Monday Hi-Lo and Stretch-Fit classes. Ok.. aching tummy.. and the sides... My fats are aching... all thanks to stretch-fit.

Supposed to go gym today, but ended up meeting dear and his buddy for dinner at Lot-One. :P

Anyway, after dinner, we went to NTUC to buy rice and salt for our new flat tomorrow.. cos....
WE ARE GETTING OUR KEYS!!!!
YES! Finally... our new home is here..

My parents told me about the rituals before entering the flat etc.. so.. rather to be safe than sorry, wanting better health and WEALTH when we start living there.... I (and I force dear to go along with me) decided to listen to the folks.

Gotta wake up early tmr.. and settle all the admin stuff.. We will be around $27k poorer..
My retirement plans... I think I better start to decide when I wanna start saving for it. Doubt my investment can earn me much to live a comfortable retirement life.

I'll also be getting my security deposit back... good to add on to my incoming bonus.. which i'll be pooling them in for my furniture expenses. Anyone who's thinking of convincing me to treat them to good food because of the announcement about civil servant's bonus, you can kiss my ass before I decide whether to treat. Outsiders can never understand the misery/ scoldings/ accusations etc that we have to endure from the public, no amount of money can relieve the stress that we go through. No wonder, more and more civil servants are seeking psychiatric treatment. Serious!! I, soon will fall into that category... :X

Well.. on a lighter, more serious note, I have to do some re-financing.. considering that now got flat to support.. haiz..
Need to save for future baby (surely I wouldn't wanna wait until I 30++ yrs old then give birth).. children's education.. retirement.. so..

BOSS... CAN I HAVE PAY INCREMENT?

p/s: Any friends of mine who wants to come and witness me and moon's ROM solemnisation on 02/01/2008 2.30pm, please let me know so that I can make arrangements for some little reception after that. :)

No comments: