Thursday, July 26, 2007

Something sad..

I had my EFD Offsite Meeting @ Orchid Country Club yesterday. It was a fruitful session (with more headaches to come) and lotsa teambuilding sessions.

However, in the morning, I received a sms from a good friend, pinky..
His mum just passed away..

Shocking.. wasn't really able to concentrate much.. wanted to call to ask how he's doing but couldn't do so. Director was talking about our upcoming plans..
Then during our toilet break, gave him a call.. Glad to hear that he's ok.. and he's already prepared for it. Told him that I'll be heading down at night as I had another council meeting in the evening. A month ago, moon's ex-colleague (which he had introduced to me last time) also passed away suddenly after his soccer game. Even though I may not know him much, but it's really sad..

Council meeting ended at 9.30pm.. Moon's project had some problems cropped up.. so he couldn't accompany me to the wake. Told my colleagues to drop me off at the wake on our way home.

pinky looks alright, he's pretty much relieved that his mum has been released from the agony (of her illness). Chatted with him for about an hour before I headed home to continue my presentation for today's staff meeting.

By then.. I'm already dead-tired.. it's already 11plus.. Moon just reached his home.

Quickly finishing all my work, I dropped dead onto my bed.. without reading my Harry Potter..
****************************************

Previous updates..

Took leave on last thursday to accompany piggy bf Moon to see his doctor for follow-up. We headed to Novena- Velocity.. and.. I bought a pair of Nike shoes at a super discount of 30%.

Friday.. stayed at home all day.. and left home around 5plus to meet piggy at Suntec. With Lady luck smiling at us, we found piggy's hp.. Sony Ericsson M600i @ $348 (w/o GST). It's without contract somemore!! Without much hesitation, we bought a pair. Black for him, Crystal White for me. Once again.. for the 3rd year running, we have the same couple phones. LOL~

Other stuffs that burned a hole in my wallet,
1) Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows
2) 4 Fila Tees (2 for piggy, and 2 for me) @ Velocity. $10 each and it's NEW DESIGN leh!!

Piggy also bought a pair of Billabong bermudas for his company Teambuilding session @ Batam this coming Sat & Sun.
I'll be left alone.. haiz..

Told piggy his company is more likely organising a teambuilding session to find batam mistresses. LOL~

Anyway.. I've already got plans on Sat. Told piggy I'll be going to Jay's birthday party at night.
And.. maybe bring my parents around on Sunday maybe for a shopping trip.

Ah well... if not.. it's Sims 2 all day long!

No comments: